Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Conversation with Mom 32

Hello again Mommy. Just wanted to tell you that two nights ago before Abang went to sleep, he said he misses you and cried his heart out.

It has been a long time since Abang showed his pain of losing you... so much so that I sometimes wonder if you still run through his mind; I have my answer now, like the rest of the family he still sorely misses you.

It broke my heart that I couldn't do anything to ease his pain, I just held him and reminded him that you loved him so much.

 He fell asleep with tears still falling.

It happens to me too sometime. And sometime I even cry in my sleep.

It doesn't seem to get easier with time Mom; it hurts just as badly as it did when we first learned that you were gone.

Truth is, every time I have these talks with you I am always rendered near to tears, and sometimes the tears couldn't be kept at bay and I have actually cried a few times while writing this to you.

I know the pain hurts, but I am glad I still feel it because it means you are still fresh in my mind.

I love you and miss you always. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment