Friday, January 20, 2017

Conversation With Mom 45

Hello Mommy,
Was looking at my earlier postings and I felt like it has been a while since we talked. I miss you and miss you and never stop missing you but that's not news is it? I say it every time I talk to you.

Haven't been dreaming about you lately, but still thinking of you everyday. You know of course that there's not a day that goes by that you don't cross my mind and make me ache for your company.

You were the sunshine in my life Mom. You centered my universe and you make life that much easier to bear when times are hard and all I want to do is give up. You are that to all of us. To Abang, Along, Daddy and me.

Along could really use your gentle, loving care right about now. She is in one of the worst depression she has ever suffered. Almost as bad as when she first got sick in Form 3.

I don't know how to help her. All I can do is listen and hug her when she needs it, but I'm not you. I don't have that uplifting effect you had. How you can make a bad day looks better just by being your loving self.

Abang will ask from time to time how you are doing on the other side. He will ask, "Adik, Adik ingat Mommy OK ke? (Adik, do you think Mommy is OK or not?)"

And Daddy will want to visit your grave every now and again, but we can never seem to visit as often as we would like due to the circumstances of our lives that hinders our ability to do so.

But no matter the distance that's between us now Mom, all of us still holds you as close to our hearts as we always have.

Death might separate us but it cannot keep us apart Mommy.

We will always carry you where ever we go, where ever we might be and what ever we might be doing. 

You live on FOREVER in our hearts and minds.

I love you Mommy. R.I.P. 

Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment