Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!

Another year where you are no longer around for us to show you how much you mean to us. Another year of feeling the loss of your presence. As everyone celebrates this day with their mothers, I'm warding of the ache I feel inside knowing that I can no longer to the same with you.

All I have are memories and today my mind is flooded with memories of mother's day past when you were still around for us to honor you on this special day meant for special mothers like you.

I remember Along will always get you the most practical gifts while I would always find the most whimsical albeit useless gifts that I could find.

Remember the teapot with the small cups mom? I loved thinking up of gifts that would tickle your fantasy fancy.

Those are just memories now. And I'm swimming with them at the moment. How I wish I could still thrill you with my whimsy. I love you Mom. And miss you. Everyday. Every moment. This being no exception.

Happy Mother's Day 2017 Mommy... if you but lived...

Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment