Monday, July 25, 2011

Missing Mom

It is close to nine months since mom returned home to the Almighty. Nine months of adjusting to life without mom. Nine months of trying to accept that mom is no longer around.

I look at this picture of my lil brother, Abang with Mom and a knife twists in my heart, a sharp reminder that I will never see Abang being affectionate with mom again.

No more will I see mom smile whenever boy does something adorable or sweet that would warrant that special smile from mom.

I created this blog today, because I find I still have so much to share with the world about Mom and about losing her and how my family and I are dealing with the lost of an angel on earth; my own sweet Mom.

I know most everyone in this world who had been fortunate enough to have been born to a loving and nurturing mom would say the same, that they love their mom and their mom is the best in the world.

Well I'm saying it here, I love my mom and she is the best mom anyone could have had and losing her left a gaping whole in my heart that no amount of time is going to heal.

Mom, I love you and I miss you.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you.

You were the sun, stars and moon in my sky and without you to illuminate my life now it is really hard to see the way.

I know you are off in a better place now, but I can't help but wish you were still here.

I love you Mom.

And I miss you. So very, very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment