Monday, May 7, 2012

Conversation With Mom 19

Hello Mommy,

I just felt like talking with you. Don't really have anything specific to talk about... not really anyway.

There is something on my mind. Along and Dad has given me a lot to worry about these past few weeks.

Along... well I can't get into details about her. Lets just say that she is severely depressed and sees her life as being hopeless. I don't know how to help her other than be there for her when she needs a shoulder to cry on.

And Dad... he has been really ill these past few days. His spirit is low and he is hardly eating. I am worried about him. I pray that it is just a phase he is going through and that he will recover soon. I don't think I can bear it if I lose Dad so soon after I lost you. Maybe I am being a bit dramatic, but it does feel like Dad is slipping away. I don't know Mom. I hope to heaven I am wrong and Dad is just severely under the weather and that he will be all right soon.

Not much to say that is really new. I still miss you, still dream of you every now and again and still aches inside with losing you. Wonder how much time will pass before I don't feel like my heart is shattering every time I think of you.

Mom, you were the best part of me and I wonder how will I ever be whole again now that you've left a void inside of me.

I love you and I miss you. Rest well Mom. Al Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment