Saturday, March 30, 2013

Conversation With Mom 31

Hello Mommy,

It is dusk as I am writing this. I still remember what you said about dusk. How we are not to play outside during that time or fall asleep...

I don't know why I said that. It just came to my mind, I can hear you saying those words to me.

But that wasn't why I wanted to talk to you today. I just simply miss you and wanted to spend some times talking with you.

Yesterday I went to MidValley to go to the jobfair. After I was done there I went to have lunch. I had grilled cheese and pancakes. I uploaded the pictures of what I was having on facebook and Kak Ita commented on how I had always loved pancakes since I was a little girl and how she remembers you making pancakes for us when she was living with us all those years ago. She says she misses you too.

I am so happy to know that you touched so many lives when you were alive and how everyone who knew you only have wonderful things to say about the person you were.

Of course the thing people remember most about you is your cooking abilities. There's not one person who knew you who didn't say they miss one type of food or other that you used to cook.

Most of the time what people miss most is your gulai lemak daging.

You certainly make the best gulai ever.

I miss you Mom. And I love you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment